In Janary 2017, we asked the children what they liked about our school...here are some of their replies...
- 'I like learning interesting things about the world at school'.
- 'I enjoy forest schools because I like throwing stick at the welly boots'.
- 'We do fun maths'.
- 'I think Barnes Farm school is really fun'.
- 'I like having a learning partner. I like maths'.
- 'I enjoy having the chance to be a friendly owl because I can help the teachers'.
- 'I love Barnes Farm infants because I make new friends'.
- 'At Barnes Farm school I enjoy art, maths, literacy, writing, playtime, lunchtime and the dinner ladies'.
- 'I like to play on the wonky bridge at playtime'.
- 'I really like science'.