Ethos and Values
OUR VISION STATEMENT
At Barnes Farm Infants we provide a safe, welcoming and engaging place to learn.
Each child is unique.
Each child is special.
We are happy, valued and achieving together.
- To provide a secure and happy environment where all members of the school community will have the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- To encourage all children to be self-motivated, independent learners in order that they will strive for the highest possible standards of learning and behaviour.
- To ensure that every individual is valued for their contribution and to celebrate the learning and achievements of all children.
- To develop lively, enquiring minds with the ability to question and discuss and to appreciate the world in which they live, both past, present and in the future.
- To enable children to make choices enabling them to live a healthy lifestyle and take an active role in the community.
- To create a welcoming atmosphere where we recognise that everyone is unique. We are tolerant of other people's beliefs, differences and ways of life.