We believe that the school uniform sets the tone for the school day and we encourage parents and carers to send their child in the correct school uniform as outlined below.
Uniform for September 2022 for BFIS
Plain or with logo Green sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper
• Plain or with logo White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
• Grey skirt or pinafore dress
• Grey trousers or grey shorts
• Green and white dress (in the Summer)
• Black shoes
• Book Bag
Our BFIS PE Kit
• Plain or with logo White t-shirt
• Black shorts
• Black socks
• Trainers (Plimsolls are not suitable)
• Track suit for cold weather (black trousers with green sweatshirt/dark colour)
Children should be provided with a hair band to secure long hair for PE lessons and no jewellery should be worn. If your child does wear earrings, these should be small studs that are removed for PE lessons before they come to school or that they can remove themselves.
PE Kit should be kept in a named, drawstring bag.
Recycling old school uniform
We are keen to support our local community as well as considering the environment - with this in mind, we are asking all parents/carers with uniform that is too small (or for those moving to junior school) whether you would consider donating these items back to the school to support with:
Families that may need uniform who are unable to obtain items for a variety of reasons
Restock our in-school 'spares' boxes